Friday 25 March 2011

Amy Holter, Harvard bound?

A recent e-mail popped into my inbox that I thought the volunteers at Observatory would be delighted to read. Amy worked for us as a link for a three months last year.....
Amy, Cape Town,2010

Hello!
Cape Town must be beautiful right now as it fades out of summer. The fact that I have never seen a Cape Town March motivates me even more to return one day.I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you again so much for your recommendation.  It really must have done its job because I was admitted to Boston College, American University and Harvard.... The plan is to be abroad again after grad school, however, so no matter what school I go to, look for me in Spring 2012....I just might be back in Cape Town!Again, thank you so much.I hope you are having a fabulous March and give all my love to everyone at Shine!!Amy

No comments: